How did I miss all this goodness?
There’s a video – yeah, it’s over a week old already. Sue me.
People seem confused about some of the lines in the video. Clues:
- Here’s what the 11 lost days refers to.
- The wagtail – this’ll get you started. Move on therefrom to Hollow Earth. See bees, below, and world/underworld. So many double meanings to make use of! See also “We have dug too deep”.
- Bees: The bee […] was believed to be the sacred insect that bridged the natural world to the underworld. Ref 1. Ref 2. There are many, many more bee / mythology refs. Use your Google-fu.
- Old Gods. Ia! Tekeli li!
- The Ark of the Covenant is an engine — not, I think, the way my car has an engine, but rather along the lines of the Difference Engine. But what do I know. (And what I know, you’ll never find out.)
- The Fountain of Youth is Poisoned / Immortal Beings walk the Earth — nice juxtaposition there. Draw your own conclusions.
This is all the fault of the Templar and the Illuminati. Digging where they shouldn’t, fondling brazen heads and trying to turn seawater into gold to fuel their silly plots. Now look what you’ve done!
There will be a beta and I will find my way into it.